|Bulstrode the Barge|
- 2013 (plastic hull, larger printed face, white cab, no anchor)
- 2018 (longer hull with no red stripe, thinner and taller cab, smaller molded face, room for four cargo pieces)(included with Cranky)
Bulstrode has been included in the following items:
- Down by the Docks Set (2002-2011)
- Lights and Sounds Lighthouse Bridge (2007-2011)
- Brendam Docks Pack (2009-2010)
- Brendam Bay Shipping Set (2013-2017)
- Cranky at the Docks (2018-)
- Bulstrode has never been sold individually.
- Bulstrode's prototype shows him with a larger face.
- Bulstrode's 2013 model has a white livery instead of the original cream, as well as a larger cab and a printed CGI face. It is also smaller in size compared to his previous models and is made almost entirely of plastic, the exception being the cabin.
- Bulstrode's 2018 model has a far wider, longer, and flatter hull, as well as a much thinner cab compared to his 2013 model.
- Bulstrode's 2018 model is the first model of Bulstrode to be able to hold two cargo pieces side-by-side