D199 is a pompous and rude Diesel from the Other Railway.
- 1996 (square body)
- 2005 (rounder body and roof, new face)
- 2013 (new face, minor shape details, longer magnet guards, curved edges, updated details)
- The prototype 1996 D199 featured flat magnets, sticker side decals and a thinner, flatter face.
- D199 was the first Railway Series-only character introduced to the Wooden Railway line.
- D199 was not featured in the 2000 pamphlet, however, it was featured in the yearbook.
- The prototype 2013 D199 featured a more vibrantly colored face and reversed side details.
- The 2005 D199 is repainted from The Diesel's model, though the roof is slightly higher on D199's model.