Diesel 10 is an evil diesel who has a claw he nicknamed "Pinchy."
- 2000 (Light brown claw, stripes facing diagonally right, three front and rear windows)
- 2011 (CGI style face, modified brown claw, stripes facing diagonally left, two front and rear windows, modified illustrations, smaller body, changed shape)
- 2013 (Updated face, stripes facing diagonally right, no front windows, larger body, curved edges and longer magnet guards.)
- 2018 (No paint on chassis and various other spots, single bogie, 6 wheels, circular claw movement)
- The 2000 Diesel 10 was first released in special Thomas and the Magic Railroad themed packaging.
- His 2011 model is featured in special Day of the Diesels themed packaging.
- The prototype 2011 Diesel 10 had the previous version's face.
- The first prototype 2013 Diesel 10 uses the 2011 version with the stripes facing diagonally left. The second prototype is a Photoshopped image.
- Until 2011, Diesel 10 had 3 windows on the front and rear. This is inaccurate, since he has two on each end in the television series, as do real Class 42 "Warships".
- He was not featured in the 2000 pamphlet, but was featured in the yearbook.