Ellsbridge Platform is a destination and can be paired with Ellsbridge Station. It comprises of four parts; a wooden base, a green pole, a block depicting the main station building, and a roof, which easily slide together.
- 1993 (light gray roof, bottom of roof unpainted)
- 1994 (darker gray roof, bottom of roof painted)
- The prototype features a darker roof and no stationmaster.
- This product is erroneously named Ellsbridge instead of Elsbridge.
- A Thomas Wooden Railway pamphlet can be seen in the news stand.
- The signature of Wooden Railway illustration designer Roy Wilson can be found below the news stand.
- The stationmaster is based on Roy Wilson's appearance.