Ellsbridge Platform was a destination and can be paired with Ellsbridge Station. It is comprised of four parts (a wooden base, a green pole, a block depicting the main station building, and a roof) which easily slide together.
- 1992-1993 (light grey roof, bottom of the roof unpainted)
- 1994-1995 (darker grey roof, bottom of the roof painted)
- The product is erroneously named Ellsbridge, whereas the proper spelling is Elsbridge.
- A Thomas Wooden Railway pamphlet can be seen in the news stand.
- The signature of Wooden Railway illustration designer Roy Wilson can be found below the news stand.
- The stationmaster is based off of Roy Wilson's appearance.
- The prototype model features a darker roof and no stationmaster.