- LC99019 (1992; 2010)
- LC99142 (2008)
- Y4077 (2013)
- FHM25 (2018)
(also known as Harold the Helicopter
and Harold with Retractable Pull
) is a helicopter who currently resides at the Sodor Search and Rescue Center
. His top blades can spin.
- 1992 (stapled on wooden base)
- 1994 (plastic base)
- 2008 (redesigned with magnetic hook)
- 2010 (previous version re-released)
- 2011 (redesigned with new illustrated details, plastic 3D face, visible tail rotor, name on underside)
- 2013 (redesigned with thicker blades, 2D face, unpainted tail rotor, magnet on underside, curved edges)
- 2018 (More square shape, no paint in various spots)
- The Harold with magnetic hook was first sold in the Harold's Mail Delivery Set in 2004, and when it got re-issued individually in 2008, it briefly replaced the regular model.
The 1994-2007 and 2010-2012 Harold
The back of the 1998-1999 Box
The back of the 2000-2001 Box
The back of the 2002-2007 Box
The 2008-2009 Harold the Helicopter
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.