- LC99019 (1992; 2010)
- LC99142 (2008)
- Y4077 (2013)
- FHM25 (2018)
(also known as Harold the Helicopter
and Harold with Retractable Pull
) is a helicopter who currently resides at the Sodor Search and Rescue Center
. His top blades can spin.
- 1992 (stapled on wooden base)
- 1994 (plastic base)
- 2008 (redesigned with magnetic hook)
- 2010 (previous version re-released)
- 2011 (redesigned with new illustrated details, plastic 3D face, visible tail rotor, name on underside)
- 2013 (redesigned with thicker blades, 2D face, unpainted tail rotor, magnet on underside, curved edges)
- 2018 (More square shape, no paint in various spots)
- The Harold with magnetic hook was first sold in the Harold's Mail Delivery Set in 2004, and when it got re-issued individually in 2008, it briefly replaced the regular model.
Roy Wilson's second handmade Harold (first design)
1994-2007, 2010-2012 Harold
1998-2000 Harold back of box
2001 Harold the Helicopter box
2001 Harold the Helicopter back of box
2002-2007 Harold the Helicopter box
2002-2007 Harold the Helicopter back of box
2008-2009 Harold the Helicopter
2010 Harold the Helicopter box
Prototype 2013 Harold holding cargo
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.