Harvey is a cheery, big-hearted, and helpful crane engine. He has a magnetic crane.
- 2002 (red crane magnet, black wheels)
- 2018 (printed details on exposed wood, flat black roof, smaller funnel, burgundy crane magnet and wheels)
- The first prototype 2002 Harvey has his magnet tethered to a string. The final magnet was connected to the end of his crane arm instead.
- The second prototype 2002 Harvey appears to have a tilted funnel.
- In the 2010 Yearbook, he was incorrectly listed as a roadway vehicle.
- The Wood version of Harvey does not have a ratchet inside his crane arm like the Wooden Railway version did.
- Harvey does not have a boiler, as it would have interfered with the ability to rotate his crane arm 360 degrees.
- He was not featured in the 2002 or 2004 pamphlets, but was featured in the yearbooks.