Henry (known as Henry the Green Engine until 2000) is a green tender engine.
- 1992-1993: All versions had flat magnets, undated wheels
- flat topped funnel, smokebox not connected to front bufferbeam, solid coal
- flat topped funnel, smokebox connected to front bufferbeam, speckled coal
- beveled funnel, smokebox connected to front bufferbeam, speckled coal
- first models made in China: all versions had no staples
- flat magnets, undated wheels
- round magnets, dated wheels
- 1996 (smaller round magnets this year only, rounded funnel)
- 1997 (thicker wheels)
- 1998 (Rounded Plastic Funnel)
- 1999 (redesigned plastic funnel and smokebox)
- 2002 (new face, larger smokebox and boiler, striped boiler, added detail, removed ledge, shorter dome, new tender)
- 2003-2011 (permanent 2003 wheels)
- 2011-2012 (new CGI style face, 2003 wheels)
- 2012-2016 (new face, curved edges, longer magnet guards, other minor details, permanent 2012 wheels)
- 2017 (redesigned smaller face, slightly redesigned details)
- "Sad Face" Henry from Come Out, Henry
- 60th Anniversary Henry
- Early Engineers Henry
- Light Up and Reveal Henry
- The prototype 2002 Henry featured a symmetrical tender while the final version features an asymmetrical tender.
- The 1992-2001 versions of Henry had slender boilers, whereas ones made from 2002 onwards had more accurate larger ones.
- Some of Henry's 2002 character cards depicted his 1999 prototype instead of his 2002 prototype.