2012 Peter Sam
Peter Sam is a kind, but vulnerable engine who works closely with Sir Handel.
- 1995 (Dark paint)
- 1999 (Plastic funnel)
- 2002 (Ledge removed)
- 2008 (Redesigned face and details, added "Special Funnel")
- 2012 (CGI style face and updated minor details)
- Roy Wilson's hand-made prototype for Peter Sam sported a much lighter shade of green, non-printed decals, and a hand-sculpted face.
- Peter Sam's 1995 prototype sported a taller boiler and Percy's face.
- The 2002 version of Peter Sam was included in the Narrow Gauge Engines pack instead of his 2008 version. This was most likely to sell off extra stock as production of the line was being transferred to Fisher-Price the following year.
- Interestingly, some of Peter Sam's early 2000 models didn't have their names on the chassis, unlike most other models of the time.