|Sodor Log Loader|
The Sodor Log Loader was a destination. It included three logs and turning the knobs deposited logs into the waiting car below.
- 1996 (Clickity-Clack track, brown wood, three windows and non-painted knobs)
- 2001 (Grey wood, two windows and red knobs)
- 2002 (Traction rail)
- Misty Island Log Loader from Tidmouth Timber Co. Deluxe Figure 8 Set (Smaller, plastic roof, larger loading slot and drop tray, one knob, holds one log)
- Barrel Company Loader from Snowy Mountain Figure 8 Adventure
- The Sodor Log Loader is intended to be used with Henry's Forest Log Car.
- The original design of the log loader is intended to work with the open-ended version of the Henry's Forest Log Car and the longer logs that were cut for it; the shorter logs cut for the closed-ended log car thus tend to end up off-center since they have room to slide around. Because of this, they may end up landing propped up by the wagon ends.