Stepney was an engine brought to the Bluebell Railway.
- 2003 (larger face, larger body, crisper livery accents, handrails on cab)
- Stepney's 1996 prototype had Thomas' face and flat magnets.
- Stepney's 1996 model has been featured with many Home Video Bonus Packs released after 2003, likely to help rid of excess stock.
- Despite being discontinued separately after 2000, the 1996 Stepney was sold separately in 2006.
- Stepney was the first model to be based on a real-life engine. Others include Flying Scotsman and Wilbert.
- He was not featured in the 2000 pamphlet, but was featured in yearbook.