- 2003 (Exclusive to Tidmouth Travel Set)
- 2005 (Exclusive to 60th Anniversary Set)
- 2014 (Stand-alone model)
- The 60th Anniversary Set version uses the same base model as Elsbridge Station, but with different detailing and without the chimney.
- Despite being called Tidmouth Station, the 2014 edition is actually Tidmouth Hault.
- Illustrations of Sir Topham Hatt and Sir Robert Norramby can be seen on the 2014 edition of the destination.
- The prototype for the 2014 version depicts the canopy as covering the entirety of the platform and a different looking workmen that loads the cargo.