The Troublesome Truck was a piece of rolling stock.
- 1992 (stenciled face, visible staples on the front and rear end, flat magnets, undated wheels)
- 1992 (build-in staples on the front and rear)
- 1993 (lighter shade of grey, stamped on face from Troublesome Brakevan, only sold in England and New York City)
- 1994 (original shade of grey, flat/round magnets, dated wheels)
- 1996 (smaller round magnets)
- 1997 (thicker wheels, larger magnets)
- The prototype 1992 Troublesome Truck features a more detailed sticker face, whereas all produced versions have stenciled faces.
- The original 1992 Troublesome Truck had visible staples on its front and rear end, this being unintentional.
- The 1993 Troublesome Truck saw a limited production run of approximately 100 to 200 units due to the fact that it was a test run. The examples made were never meant to be released.