|Twist and Turn Battery-Powered Set|
The Twist and Turn Battery-Powered Set was a battery-powered set.
- 2001 (Clickety-Clack Track)
- 2002 (Traction Rail Track, updated models)
- Battery-Powered James
- Battery-Powered Percy
- Red Handcar
- Green Sodor Bay Bridge
- Switch Tower
- Single Stone Tunnel
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Apple Tree
- Pine Tree
- School Sign
- Elevated Track Foundation
- Rectangle of track with two inner circuits
- The prototype depicts James without a tender, and a layout almost entirely different to what was actually produced, although the same destinations and vehicles were present.
- This was the largest battery-powered set made.